In & Out $75 DOT Physical Exams
Stay compliant with a quick and easy DOT Physical in Salem, OH with our friendly staff. We offer business hours to fit all schedules – make your appointment today!
Your CDL Physical Exam
What does a DOT Physical consist of?
- Urinalysis (this is not a drug test)
- Vision Exam
- Height & Weight
- Pulse obtained via pulse oximeter evaluation (on finger)
- Blood Pressure (manual)
- Color Differentiation
- Hearing Exam performed via audiometer (rather than with a generic whisper test)
- Strength/Reflex/Sensory evaluation of arms & legs
- Evaluation of the Heart & Lungs using the Eko stethoscope which is noise cancelling and magnifies sounds allowing us to more easily pick up subtle heart abnormalities.
- Review of Medical History including Medication
Get your DOT medical Card today!
DOT Physical Requirements
What should you bring to a DOT Physical Exam?
- Your wife to fill in the blanks LOL!
- Medical History
- Active Medication List
- Full bladder for urinalysis
- Active Driver’s License
DOT Physical Card in Salem, Ohio
3 Most common conditions that will need additional paperwork for DOT Physicals
HEART CONDITIONS – A-fib, Bypass, Stents, Heart Attack, etc. -please bring your most recent stress test results including Ejection Fraction Measure.
DIABETES – your last 2 (two) A1C results and list of medications. These need to be FAXED directly from your doctor.
SLEEP APNEA – sleep study report of average hours used within the last 3 months.