Need to Know
By placing your fingers on a digital scanner for a live scan, our program uses computer processing to securely transmit fingerprint images and data to the Ohio Attorney General’s Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation.
Additional Fingerprinting Info
Those in need of background checks
Many industries are required by state law to complete background checks for employment and licensing.
- Loan Officer, Mortgage Broker, Credit Unions, Banks and Lenders
- Insurance License
- Adoption/Foster Care
- Day Care/Child Care
- RN & LPN Nurse Licensing
- Security Guards/Private Investigators
- BMV Auto Dealer Licensing
- Teacher Certification
- Charter School/Community School
- MRDD (Mental Retardation & Developmentally Disabled)
Background checks are quickly becoming a great human resource tool for pre-employment screening. Dailey OccMed’s fingerprinting and background check program can tell you whether your job applicants are upstanding citizens or hardened criminals.
Background Checks – Fingerprinting available
- B.C.I. – OHIO BUREAU OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION REPORT
- F.B.I. – FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REPORT